Monday, June 10, 2013

I Don't Even Want To Say This, But................Another Date Change, Yes, Another One

As I was shopping at Nordstrom today, I received a phone call from Dustin of Uber Chic.  Guess what he told me?  What, you can't guess?  Well, let me tell you..................

The container will NOT be ready by June 14.  What?!!! I said.  No way is this happening....again.  But yes, it was and is happening again. 

The new dates are June 21 and 22.  Hopefully, this is far enough away that Customs will have done everything they need and want to do with container by then.  Let's hope so.

So change your calendar again and we'll see you at Cottage Vintage Home on June 21 and 22 in wonderful Vancouver, Wa.  Call me before you come if you like, (360) 721-9980.

Thank you for all your understanding and patience...

No comments:

Post a Comment