Friday, August 10, 2012

Life Has Been A Circus, of sorts.....

Well, here I am tired and happy that Barn House went soooo very well for me this year.  That being said, I am having to step away from the Camas Vintage Faire because I do not have as much merchandise as I would normally have and I always want to put my best foot forward at these shows.  So I made the decision today that I will NOT be a dealer at this year's Camas show.  This breaks my heart but I feel it is the best thing to do under the circumstances.

So if there is anyone who has been wanting to do that show, please contact Sarah Voss from Roost Reimagined to talk with her about my vacated spot.

On with the circus.......................

But please be sure to stop by my shoppe, COTTAGE, if you are coming thru Vancouver on the day of the show.  I will be open 10 to 4 with all types of goodies and fresh pieces, as well.  Hope to see you all at my shoppe.

No comments:

Post a Comment