Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Well, here we are, 2 weeks into the store and I am having a heck of a time.  How great it is knowing that I can come and go as I please, to a certain extent anyway, and not feel guilty.  What a feeling. But, I'm not going to lie to you, there are nights that I worry just about everything.  How do I get more customers in the store, what type of ads should I run, are my hours alright.  You know, all the small things.  But I can confidently tell you that it all is falling into place very nicely.  Merchandise is filling the store almost daily and I can't wait to get a few newly purchased pieces to put in the shop. If you have not already been here, please stop on by for a look.  Most of you are familiar with my style and the shop is filled to the brim with more of the same.
Have a great day.....................

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. 2819 East Evergreen Blvd.
      Vancouver, Wa. 98661
      (360) 721-9980

      Delete