Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 3 of COTTAGE

Day 3 and all is well.  Needless to say it has been a GREAT start to a very big dream of mine.  Lots of friends stopping by to wish me well.  Very nice.  Sold lots and lots of things and even made a few new friends, as well.  It's great to see my neighborhood take interest in all the goings on.  It is a wonder how much networking can truly do to bring customers into the store.  Hopefully I can do the same for all the other small business' here, like Paper Tiger Coffee, Petals Floral Shop , Glitterada Hair Studio and Igloo.  So this plate here in the photo is a Dimson Homma collectors edition plate.  They are made in New York and are very nice to hang on your wall or place on a table, as I have done here.  I currently have 6 different ones in the shop and they are priced at $75 each.  Come take a look because they are cool.  I promise more photos of the store as soon as I can catch my breath.........Bye                                   



No comments:

Post a Comment