Thursday, October 18, 2012

L & W Estate Sales......Shout Out

My friends at L & W Estate Sales are the best.  Not only do they treat their customers right but they go out of their way to conduct their business with integrity and professionally.

Lynne and William have done many estate sales that I have had the good fortune to go to.  Not only have they been the best of all the estate sales I have attended but they are organized, easy to shop and so fun.

I do want to share with all my blog readers, a huge sale coming up later this month that L & W Estate Sales is conducting.  It will be held in Lake Oswego with tons and tons of stuff for sale.  There is a large farm and a house on the lake that will be choked full og merchandise.  This one should not be missed.

So keep watching my blog and my Facebook page for the address and more information on this spectacular sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment