Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Open House November 10th

Now most of you know that I have a shop called COTTAGE and it is located at 2819 East Evergreen Blvd. in Vancouver, Washington.

Once you see it, it is very apparent why I chose the name.  Cute little place with lots of flowers and greenery.  Small and inviting, my shop is a true reflection of why I love vintage and anything French.  There is lots to see, some eclectic, some traditional but all of it is fun and reasonably priced.

Now for the good stuff.  This Saturday, November 10th we will be not only be having an Open House but Alex from Attic Antics will be here selling her treasures from Europe.  France, Belgium, Germany, Holland, etc. she's got alot of stuff and she will have it here for you to buy.

So please make a date to be here with us this coming Saturday for a day filled with treasures and treats ( sweets and things, of course).  I would like to meet you and welcome you to my shop and hopefully you will find it a great shopping experience and you'll want to come back again and again.

See you Saturday.........................:)

No comments:

Post a Comment