Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Cottage Vintage Home Store

Any of you recognize this place?  This is my shop, Cottage Vintage Home.  We are located in Vancouver, Wa. just on the other side of the Reserve from downtown.

Why locate somewhere other than the downtown area, you ask?  Well, look at this building.  How cute is this.  Granted the color scheme is not "shabby chic" but what the heck.  The street appeal is great, the parking lot, huge and I love the way it looks inside.

When I decided to open Cottage Vintage Home, the downtown area didn't have any spaces that would be "cute" enough for my shop.  I didn't want a strip mall scenario nor did I want to be just filling another space among offices, etc.  I wanted to have something different.  Thus, this house.

Located in the Hudson's Bay neighborhood, this house has been many different types of business' over the past 10 years but never a retail store.  So if you have ever driven thru this neighborhood and have been curious about what's going on inside, please stop on in and have a browse around the shop.
Our address is 2819 East Evergreen Blvd. and we would love to see you.  Hours are 11 to 5 Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.  Friday and Saturday, 10 to 5. 

I will be taking part in 1 vintage show per month so the store will be closed 1 weekend per month unless otherwise posted.  Please check back on my blog or Facebook to see which weekend that will be but even if you the shop isn't open you can find me at the show selling my treasures.  You can always call me, too, at (360) 721-9980.

Hope to see you all soon at the Cottage Vintage Home store.


No comments:

Post a Comment