Thursday, January 3, 2013

Uber Chic is coming to Cottage Vintage Home

And you know what THAT means.........container sale!!!!!  Yes, Christian and Dustin have committed to doing two shows at my store, Cottage Vintage Home, in 2013. 

One sale will take place in May and the other one in September.  I wan to put on a small vintage flea market along with the sale in September so if anyone is interested let me know.

But the most exciting part of all this is that those of us who LOVE Uber Chic will not have to feel left out since they do alot of their sales in California.  Right here in little old Vancouver we will be able to buy French treasures until we can't buy anymore.

So please check back often and I will update you on the actual dates and times.  The sales are Fridays and Saturdays so make plans now.  If you have any questions please send me a email

1 comment:

  1. Oh, just saw this and am SO EXCITED!!! It's about time someone got those guys to come share their goodies up here in Portland :)

    I might be interested in the Sept. flea market but can't quite commit yet pending other plans (trip in Oct.). Let me know as plans firm up!

    ReplyDelete