Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Get Ready for 1st Sunday Vintage Flea Market.......At Cottage Vintage Home June 2

Well, as things continue to progress here at Cottage Vintage Home,  I am once again in preparation mode for the second in a series of flea markets I am having at my shop.

On June 2, I will be hosting 20 wonderful dealers at my 1st Sunday Vintage Flea Market.  The first one was such a raving success that I can only hope that this one is as well received.  No doubt, it will
be.

The weather has agreed to behave so maybe we won't have so much wind....keep your fingers crossed.  But by all means, please make a point to join us from 10 to 3.

In other new, Theresa Souder-Gordon of Fresh Picked has officially moved into my shop. Her space looks amazing and it carrys a theme that is fun and sassy.  Come take a look at her treasures before they are all gone.

As most of you know, when I opened my store a year ago I had done so without anyone dealers renting space from me.  Well, then I added Chris Kuntz and her Art Circus into my mix offering classes to my customer base and intoducing new customers to my store, too.  Then Theresa has now been thrown into my mix as a fresh face, if you will, for my customers, as well as, her followers being intoduced to Cottage Vintage Home.  I see this as a win-win.

I am delighted to have both these ladies in my shop and I hope that I can help them build their business', too.  So get on down here and take a look at all the great items we now have to offer at Cottage Vintage Home.  I'd love to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment