Saturday, June 1, 2013

JUNE 2........COTTAGE VINTAGE HOME 1ST SUNDAY VINTAGE FLEA MARKET.

Well, here we are again getting ourselves all geared up for the June 2 flea market at my shop Cottage Vintage Home.  The weather has agreed to cooperate so I'm not very worried about that.  The wind should not be an issue so I'm not worried about that either.....THANK GOD!!!!

I have many new things that I will have at the flea market.  Even though my shop will be open, please be sure to look around outside the shop for some larger items that I will have for sale.  Big industrial carts and such are not to be missed and at prices that, dare I say, are very resonable.

So please come on out and support these dealers because we are doing this for Vancouver and trying to bring some excitement alittle closer to home.  It starts at 10 and goes until 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment