Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wednesday, Wednesday, Wednesday....


Hump Day, yippeeee....................one more day closer to the soft opening of COTTAGE. 

People have been stopping by everyday to take a peek inside, even though it isn't finished yet, but that's the pleasure of it all.  You are all welcome to come on over and see what's going on, give me some pointers, etc.  Advise is always welcome.

So, I have 1500 postcards coming to spread out around town.  If you are so inclined I would love to hear from those of you who would allow me to leave some postcards at your places of business to spread the word for me.  Just drop me a note here or on Facebook.  Thanks in advance.

The gardener is going to plant new flowers in the window boxes.  Always a nice addition to the outside view of the store.  That's another thing that is so great about this shop....I don't have to maintain the flowers or plantings, just water them. 

Terry from Vintage Station came by this morning with her mother, who lives in this neighborhood.  It was great to see her and meet her mom.  Neighbors from other business' have been dropping by as well.

This is going to be fun...........I'm having a blast.  

No comments:

Post a Comment